Canaan is a registered charity, run by an interdenominational Christian trust, that is committed to providing churches and individuals with the best in resources books, as well as a Christian counselling service. Established now for over 30 years, we recognise that Christian books, Bibles, music and resources can form a vital part of the church’s ministry, as well as equipping people to live their lives in the way that God intended.
You can make a difference
Although we sell our resources and ask, if possible, for a donation for our Christian counselling service, we are still very reliant on Friends of Canaan to support us with their prayers and giving. Without our Friends we couldn’t do what we do. We ask you to help us to continue making a difference to people’s lives by becoming a Friend of Canaan today.
Your gift (suggested minimum £5 per month) could:
- Help us to continue to be a place of outreach in the High Street
- Provide resources to schools, prisons and abroad
- Counsel individuals giving hope for change
- Equip the church in its ministry
If you become a Friend of Canaan you will receive:
- Welcome pack of resources containing a range of books, CDs, DVDs worth up to £25
- 10% discount card off all purchases at Canaan (excludes any other special offers)
- Able to send prayer requests for us to pray for at our monthly prayer meeting
- Free entry to Canaan event during the first 12 months, up to the value of £10
- Regular newsletter keeping you up-to-date, plus a free prayer diary
- Invitation to special Friends of Canaan events